AMD G-Series mini-ITX Motherboard
- The latest AMD G-series APU supports 40nm process technology
- Supports AMD Controller Hub A55E
- AMD Radeon™ HD6320/HD6290 /HD6250 Graphics Engine supports HDMI 1.3a, DirectX 11, OpenGL4.0, dedicated hardware (UVD3.0) for H.264, VC-1, MPEG 2, DivX decode
- Multiple display I/O supports versatile Dual display functions: HDMI, VGA, 18-bit single channel LVDS
- Dual Realtek RTL8111DL Gigabit LAN
- 1PCIe x4 Gen.2, 1 Mini PCIe
- 5SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s)
- 4COM (2Powered COM), 8 USB2.0
The GMB-A55E is a complete AMD embedded platform. The APU is integrated with Radeon™ HD 6320/6290/6250 and supports dual/single core processors. With the mini-ITX form factor, GMB-A55E supports dual displays for flexible output combinations. It has one reserved Mini PCIe slot, which could work with an optional VGA card to support various extended display requirements. A full feature set of I/Os and COMs (8x USB 2.0, 4x COM ports, dual LANs, 5 SATA 3.0) is an ideal replacement for your existing solution.
GMB-A55E provides the best performance-to-cost solution supporting multiple display applications in gaming, amusement, signage, advertisement, kiosk, retail and surveillance.